IN THE NEWS
July, 2022 Genspect Creates Resources for Psychologists, Schools, Social Transition, and Parents: Here
April, 2022 "Gender-Affirming Care and Young People" contains a number of errors and misrepresentations Here:
May, 2022 A new study lends credibility to concerns that early social gender transition can lead to persistence of pediatric gender dysphoria: Here
# DeTransAwareness Day March 12th, 2022 Genspect is Hosting a Conference in Support of Detransitioners
12 2021 Cardinal Support Network teams up with Partners for Ethical Care For Ohio Billboard Campaign
Ohio House Bill 454, THE SAFE ACT, Begins Hearings. Read Here
Related to Ohio's SAFE ACT:
1. Sweden, France and Finland End Child Gender Transitions - Read Here
2. A recent systematic review of puberty blockers exemplifies problems in gender medicine research: Here
3. (Video) Dr. Lisa Littman on Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria, the Teen Trans Trend, and Intellectual Rigor Here:
4. TMI: Genderqueer 11-year-olds can’t handle too much info about sterilizing treatments–but do get on with those treatments
5. Read Klein_Amicus Lupron Victims Brief Here (note, Lupron is not approved for transitioning children)
6. September, 2021 BREAKING - Detransitioned woman, Sinead Watson sends letter to HARVARD regarding the bullying
tactics of TURBAN against detransitioned individuals: Here
7. What happens after child transition? Ms. Bell tells her story Here:
8. Children Should Be Protected from Childhood Transition: Here
9. 2021 Transgender Trend on Brain Development Here
10. Political slogans or clinical evidence? Ohio's Hospital Associations should demand better care and cut ties with activist
organizations, listen to detransitioners, expert physicians and parent testimonies in support of the SAFE ACT.
Review the full Cass Review Here & Read the discussion here: Stonewall or Cass?
2021 Therapists and Parents United Due to Media Silencing: Genspect
2021 (PITT) Parents Share Stories and Speak Out Here
2021 Partners for Ethical Care Videos/Resources: Here
2021 Advocates Protecting Children/Resources: Here
2019 Testosterone Pain and Risk Discussion: Here
United Kingdom News: Keira Bell Case Hands Down Historic Protections for "Transgender"
identifying children. New U.K. based provider training offered here due to this important ruling.
Childhood Gender Dysphoria and the Law by John Whitehall, a pediatrician in
Australia, has been writing on the subject. We encourage parents to think critically about who and
where your child goes for treatment and avoid those that use the "informed consent model" or
"affirmation only" models.
The Society for Evidence Based Medicine, A Trusted Resource: Follow SEGM here:
SEGM has been following and reporting on current events, such as Sweden and Finland halting medical treatments on children with gender dysphoria and offer science based studies that safeguard children and vulnerable adults. Many activists in the media claim that therapies that did not "affirm" an individual's transgender identity (which the article refers to as "gender-identity conversion efforts / "GICE") lead to severe distress and even suicide attempts. These findings have been used to promote legislative bans on non-affirmative therapies worldwide. This is false and explained at length here.
How did we get here? Let’s start with who is funding this medical catastrophe. Jennifer Bilek has done extensive research on this. We encourage every parent to read this thoroughly. Ask your child, why would we pay thousands of dollars for you to undergo treatments to be “your true self” when you can do something else – like go outside and play, learn a craft, or take up an activity that helps you with self-esteem? Information on the money behind this movement can be found here and here. A video "FIXED" of what's happening now to our children who do not fit into society's sex stereotypes here.
The David Reimer Story, 38; After Botched Surgery, He Was Raised as a Girl in Gender Experiment, Commits Suicide
Cincinnati Children's Testifies Against Parents, Parents Lose
Custody of Children at Risk as Gender Clinics Turn Against Parents